- Schedule daily oven cleanings for the interior of the oven. Schedule these in the evening so that the oven doors remain open allowing it to air out.
- Control grease and food particles that are typically left on the oven surface. Making sure to clean these in a timely manner will prevent crusting and hardening that makes future cleanings more difficult.
- Manage spills and boil-overs immediately. This is another issue that is typically neglected and results in difficult cleanings down the road due to hardening and crusting.
- Remove racks and wipe down walls and doors with warm water or industrial oven cleaner, like Oven Doctor (KE-108Q).
- Schedule monthly deep cleanings using industrial oven cleaner, like Oven Doctor (KE-108Q). These deep cleans should cover the interior and exterior of the ovens.
- Schedule a weekly routine cleaning that involves sweeping, dust mopping, or vacuuming (using the bare floor setting) to remove dust and dirt.
- Clean spills immediately with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Use a cleaner made specifically for wood floors, like Wood Wizard.
Wood Wizard is a concentrated mopping solution with a quick evaporation formula. Chemical cleaners that sit on wood floors too long, damage them and decrease the floors lifespan. Wood Wizard not only evaporates quickly, it deep cleans and renews wood finishes.
RESULTS FROM A SPOT DEMONSTRATION
CLICK BELOW FOR A QUOTE!
Keep Ice & Snow Away!REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
Granule Ice Melts & Salt:
- MELT AWAY: Premium Magnesium Chloride Mix:Effective to -10F. A premium/high performance ice melt due to its effectiveness. It’s gentle on surfaces and vegetation. It is also pet safe and it doesn’t track as much as other deicers. It has a low environmental impact. (Pallets & Half-Pallets)
- GS SCAPES:Effective to -10F. Each granule encapsulated with ICE-BAN. Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable, won't harm concrete, asphalt, grass, sidewalks, etc. (Pallets & Half-Pallets)
- ROAD RUNNER: Effective to -15F. Contains Calcium Chloride and enhanced with Magnesium Chloride. Safer than most ice melters on vegetation and concrete. (50 lbs Boxes)
- PET FRIENDLY: Effective to -20F. Specialty Ice Melt blend designed for application on surfaces where pets and wildlife exposure is a concern. (10 lbs shaker containers)
- ROCK HALITE: Our Rock Salt will melt snow and ice effectively at temperatures down to +16 degrees. (Pallets)
- ICE ASSASSIN (KE-99C) Effective to -25F. Pretreatment that prevents ice from forming. Increases ground temperature and when used before freezing temperatures or a storm prevents a buildup of ice. Primarily used as a pretreatment and can also be used as a liquid ice melt after it snows. Perfect for entrance-ways, ramps and steps. (Gallons, Pails, Drums & Totes)
- MELT BOSS (KE-98) Effective to -76F. Clear liquid instant ice melting action! Often used in areas where salt or ice melt "residue tracking" is a problem. Prevents reformulation of ice and snow. Safe on vegetation, asphalt, and concrete.(Gallons, Pails, Drums & Totes)
Clean & Deodorize with:
ODOR-OUTHigh-strength odor eliminator that encapsulates and neutralizes malodors at the source while leaving a pleasant scent. The Odor-Out formula is highly effective at neutralizing odors caused by animals, mildew, smoke, sewage, drains and any decomposing matter.
- Carpet deodorizing mist.
- An additive to carpet shampoo (safe for extractors).
- Mopping solution that cleans and deodorizes.
- Drain deodorizer.
- Additive to laundry detergent for eliminating odors and more.
Clean & Seal your Waterless Urinals with:
BLITZ IISpecifically formulated for use with Waterless or other non-flushing urinals. Upon contact, this cleaner is activated to break down any minute residual urine or other organic matter. The vertical urinal surface allows it to be transported by gravity into the trap insert. Using this product, the cleaning process is reduced to a simple spray and walk away action!
URINAL-SEALSpecially engineered liquid to seal waterless urinal traps. This ensures that the trap will remain filled with liquid to preserve the “septic seal”. This seal prevents urine and other odors from entering through the trap. Urinal-Seal is ready-to-use directly from the container. Do not dilute.
For more information & directions check out these products with a click:
A NON-TOXIC, NATURAL BED BUG KILLER THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
TERMINATOR Bed Bug Killer has been developed to address the need for an effective bed bug killer without using noxious pesticides. Here are the highlights:
- Terminator Bed Bug Killer is non-toxic to mammals (the answer is yes, that does include you and your pets) made only with safe ingredients which qualify for the 25(b) exemption in the EPA Pesticide Regulations.
- Terminator is also effective on other insects including cockroaches, ants, millipedes, carpet beetles, fleas and more.
- It also has a 30 day residual, meaning it will kill any listed insects for up to 30 days after application.
- It does not stain and is safe on all fabrics, including pants, shoes, carpet, upholstery and more. You no longer have to risk bed bugs hitchhiking on your clothes!
WATCH REAL LIVING BED BUGS GET TERMINATED IN OUR VIDEO
ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR THE CURIOUS ONESJust what is a 25(b) exempt pesticide product? Pesticides are chemical agents which kill, mitigate, or inhibit a pest. The pest can be an insect, a fungus, a bacteria, a virus, etc. The US EPA has identified a list of inert ingredients, considered to have very low to no toxicity, which can be used to formulate a pesticide with the 25(b) active ingredients. These products are not required to be registered as pesticides by the EPA. There are certain other conditions which these products have to meet, including very specific labeling requirements, in order to bring these products to market. TERMINATOR Bed Bug Killer is made with two 25(b) active ingredients, soybean oil and cinnamon. All of the other ingredients used to produce Terminator are from the list of inert ingredients of low toxicological concern which can be used to make a 25(b) exempt pesticide. When applied as directed on the label, Terminator will kill bed bugs on contact. 100% mortality occurs within 5-10 minutes of application. Terminator is also effective on other insects cockroaches, ants, millipedes, carpet beetles, fleas and more. In addition, Terminator is residual for up to 30 days after application. Any of the listed insects coming into contact with a surface treated with Terminator will be killed for up to 30 days after application with a 100% Mortality Rate.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR A QUOTE:
FIRST, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISINFECTING, SANITIZING, AND CLEANING:Disinfecting kills 100% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Only an EPA registered disinfectant will actually disinfect (Tip: An EPA number will be visible on the product label). An EPA-registered disinfectant has been tested and registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. As part of the registration process, the EPA evaluates the product efficacy and that the claims on the label are accurate. Sanitizing kills and reduces the number of bacteria on a surface by 99% percent but does little to nothing about viruses and fungi. Sanitizing decreases the population of bacteria to meet acceptable public health standards. The majority of cleaning/sanitizing/disinfectant chemicals purchased in retail stores are actually only cleaners and/or sanitizers. Cleaning removes dirt and bacteria from objects and surfaces. If you are using soap and/or water then you are cleaning. Cleaning lowers the spreading of bacteria but has little effect reducing the number of viruses or fungi. If there are 1 million bacteria, viruses, and fungi on a surface then an EPA registered disinfectant will kill 100% of them. A good sanitizer will reduce the number of bacteria down to 10,000 but does nothing about virus and fungi. Cleaning makes the surface look nice but not much else.
The bottom line:Sanitizing is better than only Cleaning, but complete elimination of bacteria, virus and fungi is only accomplished when you Disinfect with an EPA registered disinfectant.
Here are some quick tips:
- You only need to disinfect surfaces and objects that are touched often. The most common surfaces that the flu virus camps out on are desks, countertops, door handles, keyboards and faucet handles. Use your EPA registered disinfectant on these surfaces daily (the flu virus can infect a person for up to 48 hours after being deposited on a surface).
- Use an EPA-registered product that both cleans and disinfects instead of using multiple products that only clean or disinfect.
- It’s not necessary to disinfect floors and walls other than in restrooms and locker rooms. It's OK to use a simple cleaning solution for floors/walls in hallways and common areas.
- Use EPA registered disinfectant wipes on electronics, phones and computers instead of liquid or aerosol disinfectants.
- Be safe and do not mix cleaners and disinfectants unless the labels indicate it is safe to do so. Combining products like chlorine, ammonia, and bleach can result in serious injury or death.
- To ensure you are getting an EPA registered disinfectant purchase your disinfectants through a specialty chemical company not retail stores.
- Use disinfectant bombs frequently during flu season, here is Kinzua Environmental's disinfectant, deodorizing bomb:
WHAT TO DO WITH THAT PESKY, STUBBORN ODOR?Sooner or later every apartment building, hotel, and rental property will have a foul, stubborn odor that was caused by smoking, a fire, or cooking with spices and oils, including curry.
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ELIMINATE?Smoke has properties of a gas and of a solid, so some heavy particles drop to the floor while others stay suspended in the air. This is why smoke is particularly hard to eliminate. You can clean every surface, repaint the walls and put down new carpet but there will still be floating particles in the air and HVAC system. Similar to smoke, cooking oil and spices at too high of a heat creates a vapor that suspends in the air and clings to the walls and ceiling.
SIMPLE ANSWERSA popular and easy-to-use solution to this problem is the PUNCH deodorizing bomb. It has a trigger that is pushed down and locks in place. A fine mist/vapor then totally releases for the next 30 minutes. The vapor captures and encapsulates all remaining mal odor molecules. The pleasant fragrance fades away over the next three hours after application, ultimately leaving a neutral, non-smell. PUNCH bombs are odor neutralizers not odor maskers. PUNCH Bombs are available in CITRUS, FRESH LINEN, MINT TEA and LEMON.
HAVE A FITNESS AREA THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY DISINFECTED?PUNCH-Citrus is also an EPA registered disinfectant and mildewcide. It kills MRSA TB, Influenza A, mold, mildew and much more.
- It is easiest to remove blood and other red stains when they are still wet. Dried blood stains are infamously harder to remove.
- Also, be sure throughout the process to blot the stain, not rub it, as this will only push the stain further into the carpet fibers. Use the following steps to eliminate blood and other tough red stains.